Hi, I’m Melissa Danielle.
I believe food is the ultimate bridge between life, culture, and community. Food represents nature, nourishment, love, and healing, and I want to help you reconnect to all that food offers, on and off the plate.
I'm a graduate of Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Kundalini Yoga KRI Level I Instructor with studies in compassionate communication, improvisational technique, and workshop facilitation.
As a health coach, I've enjoyed a thriving practice offering community food education, farm and farmers market tours, and outdoor adventures to New York City residents.
I have over ten years experience in coaching and facilitating individuals and groups, supporting clients towards self-determined transformation and healing. Learn more about my health coach training here.
My role as an Integrative Nutrition Health and Community Food Coach is to:
- Help you make space for what you really want in love, work, and play
- Free you from diet dogma
- Show you how to think about food without having to count calories, restrict foods, or exercise willpower
- Restore a sense of pleasure and healing when preparing and eating meals
- See food, physical activity, intimacy, and work as reflections of your creativity and abundance
Join my online community and learn simple techniques to help you feel good in your body and make empowered decisions.
Wellness club members receive
- a Kindle copy of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness
- 15% off purchases plus free shipping on orders over $25 in the shop
- access to member's only content on the blog
- email discussion group with support from me as your online health coach
Membership is currently closed.