The following programs can be customized to meet the budget and goals of your company and employees. I work with clients in-person in Hawaii as well as virtually. I am also available to travel.
- Monthly Lunch n’ Learn workshops — topics include stress, energy, and time management, healthy meal options on-the-go
- Chair massage — 10-20 minute sessions to relieve tension, increase body awareness, and improve mood and well-being
- Lunch, Office Kitchen and company meeting makeover — explore and implement healthy and sustainable ideas and substitutes to the snacks, meal delivery, and catering options currently served
- Monthly Wellness Challenge — create monthly wellness challenges based on the national awareness day/month calendar with team building activities incentives
- Monthly newsletter — health tips, recipes, and other relevant information to motivate and inspire
Beachbody Challenge Group
Beachbody is a leading provider of fitness, nutrition, and weight loss programs that gets results. As an Independent Beachbody Coach, I host challenge groups for companies to provide support and accountability to participants of Beachbody’s programs.
To participate in a Challenge Group, an individual purchases a challenge pack, which includes a subscription to Beachbody on Demand as well as fitness accessories and supplements for the program they’ve signed up for. They will then be invited to the Challenge Group via an app they can install on their phone. Within the app, they will be able to log workouts and nutrition on a daily basis for the duration of the challenge. Participants will also be invited to join biweekly check-in calls via Zoom to discuss their progress and challenges.
How to get started with Beachbody at Work:
As the employer, you’ll sign up as an Independent Beachbody Coach and designate an employee to coordinate challenge group sign ups. Employees become Beachbody customers, signing up using the enrollment link the company provides to the employer’s Coach account. The company (Coach) can use the commissions earned from their employees’ (customer) purchases to purchase employee incentives or reimburse employee purchases. The company (Coach) receives a 25% discount on orders they place. A good way to use the discount is to order nutritional supplements for the office kitchen, meetings, and events. There is a monthly business service fee associated with each Independent Beachbody Coach account.
After the first challenge ends, you can keep me on as your sponsoring Independent Beachbody Coach or you can assign an employee to coordinate and manage future challenge groups. I will provide ongoing support to the employee in this role.
It is recommended that you review Beachbody’s policies and procedures to ensure that it aligns/is in compliance with any policies that determine the employer/employee relationship of your company.
Ready to get started? Give me a call today at 347-927-2855.