Are you a wellness-minded mom or mom-to-be who wants to…
- Feel strong and present in your body?
- Make better food choices for yourself and your family?
- Be both a stay-at-home mom and a working mom?
- Support other moms on their wellness journey?
- Learn how to keep up with the needs of your family without sacrificing your own self-care?
- Be part of a vibrant community of likeminded women?
- Support Health at Every Size?
- Get paid to live a wellness lifestyle?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in the right place.
I’m Melissa Danielle, Integrative Nutrition Health & Accountability Coach. I help moms over 35 take good care of themselves so they can show up fully in their lives and for their families.
I support health at every size and encourage a holistic approach to health and happiness without dieting and deprivation. My food rules inlude green smoothies, chocolate, and bacon.
Originally from Brooklyn, I now call Hawai’i home with my partner and daughter. When not loving up on moms as a full spectrum doula and massage therapist, you can find my head in a book, my hands in the garden, my legs on a bike, and my heart in the kitchen.
Membership includes a 7-day online fitness challenge
and a six-month self-guided wellness program, delivered by email.