This offer is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Are you a recent graduate of Institute for Integrative Nutrition and unsure of your next steps?
Does physical activity play an important role in your personal wellness journey?
Would you like to be part of a vibrant community of health coaches and wellness enthusiasts who support Health at Every Size and a commitment to lasting health beyond dieting and deprivation?
Would you like to plug into a turnkey business model that you can grow on your own terms, complete with ongoing accountability and support?
If you loved your IIN training but haven’t been able to get your coaching practice off the ground, Team Beachbody may be right for you. As a Team Beachbody Coach, you can use your IIN training to help people just like you reach their wellness goals by hosting online fitness challenges, while at the same time maintaining your own health and fitness goals.
Not a student or graduate of IIN but want to learn more? Click here.
Have health coach training from somewhere else? Not a health coach but interested in sharing your passion for health and wellness and making a living doing what you love? Click here.
Here are 10 reasons to add Beachbody Coaching to your health coaching practice:
- Your health coach training uniquely positions you to support anyone on their health and fitness journey.
- The business toolkit you received during your training can easily be adapted for signing up clients to Beachbody.
- You’ll receive an action plan that outlines the most important activities to do every day to create impact and income.
- You can build your health coaching practice in four hours a day.
- You can implement Beachbody Coaching as a supplement to your existing health coaching practice or make it your primary business model
- You have access to over 800 workouts in addition to meal plans, snacks, and supplements, which gives your clients a wide range of options that best reflects their goals and respects their bio-individuality.
- You can run your business from your phone and laptop.
- You don’t have to worry about customizing content, running out of content, or content becoming obsolete.
- You’ll join a team of coaches committed to their personal and professional growth.
- You’ll use the same system to maintain your own health and fitness goals
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, you already know that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to health. The same goes for how you’ll grow your business. You’ll explore a several strategies so you won’t have to feel overwhelmed or turned off if a particular method doesn’t resonate with you. There’s something for everyone, whether you consider yourself introverted, extroverted, or somewhere in between!
How much you earn as a Beachbody Coach is directly related to your level of commitment, consistency, and desire. Some coaches will only be interested in doing enough to have their own investment pay for itself, some will do enough to create an additional income stream, and others will work towards building financial independence. It’s all up to you!
Coach Membership includes
- 25% off Beachbody products
- Opportunity to earn commission and bonuses (unlimited earning potential)
- Access to my online community
- Opportunity to earn rewards, trips, and leadership retreats
- Trainings and support
- Ongoing accountability for your own health and fitness journey
- Personal development and growth that will trickle into every other aspect of your life
Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. To view the statement of independent coach earnings, click here.
This opportunity is best for those who can commit to their wellness goals without financial strain or other reasons (excuses) that keep them from taking personal responsibility and consistent action. There is a monthly business fee plus a monthly personal investment required to maintain your coach discount and earnings, so if this is something you’re unable to or not sure you can commit to, this is not the relationship for you.
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule an enrollment overview call with Melissa Danielle.